Approval or denial is based on the information provided on the application. Therefore, any inaccurate or missing information will result in an application being denied. For this reason, we suggest, before filling out the form online, an applicant should first write their history on paper, then using the paper, complete the online form.
The application is considering the past 5 years of your life. We need to know:
- Applicant's name, DOB, Social Security number, phone number, e-mail address
- Where you live/lived: street, apt#, city, state, zip, move-in date, move-out date, rent amount (Landlord's name, address, phone number, e-mail address)
- Where you work/worked: Name of business, street, city, state, zip, start date, end date, weekly or monthly income amount (Employer's name, address, phone number, e-mail address)
- Personal references: Name, street, apt#, city, State, zip, how you know them and how long you have known them
- Criminal record information
- Other occupant's names, ages, relationship to applicant
NOTE: Completing an application correctly DOES NOT mean you are approved. We will review the information provided to us on the application to arrive at a decision.